Monday, May 26, 2008

The McCure Family 22nd May 2008

I knew it was going to be a fun morning when I was greeted with beaming hellos from little Cooper & Lachlan who were playing with their toys in the front bay window. These guys were the sweetest little chickens, sooooo well behaved & easy to work with! Little Brydee did so well too. We did some studio images, then the boys got to play with their new Bionics (I think they were called something else, but man these boys loved these little robot figurines! haha) in the garden. How cute are they, the image of the three kids standing was their own posing, very cool. ;-)

I didn't get a shot, but they had the most impressive photo wall in the lounge - I loved it! Looked so awesome! Very warm & homely. I do miss the old QLDer/weather-board/Brisbane houses, so beautiful.
Thank you for having me in your home, I can't wait for you to see the rest of these images!

No comments: