Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alissa & Dan's Wedding Broadbeach 10th May 2008

Oww, these guys are just the cutest! Remember their e-session we did? Well, the big day finally arrived & it was just gorgeous! They could not have asked for better weather, having the ceremony right on the point looking out to the beautiful ocean.
We took some bridal party shots on the beach, then headed over to a park closer to the reception venue - Flames on the river. As usual, I found myself using the back of the toilet block to create these gorgeous little images!! Haha, I'm glad they trusted me! Was just magic & worked so beautifully with their light clothes.

After playing around in the leaves, I then ducked back to Flames to get a few more snaps, and let the bridal party relax & let their hair down with their guests. What a groovy little venue, I loved the artworks & am told amazing food!
Thank you so so much guys for being so wonderful to work with, was great fun. Can't wait for the album plan. ;-)
Actually, with your relaxed attitude about your dress Alissa, you guys might be interested in a trash the dress session to finish up in your album?! Would be a blast - let me know.



No comments: