Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daniel & Toni's Wedding Day - 15th November 2008

Toni & Danny are so lovely & laid back, it made for a fun day for everyone. The most important shots of the day for Toni was with her two beautiful horses, how fun! hehe

I love a bride that isn't too fussy about the wear on her dress - Toni, I'm serious, let's go swimming in it. I would love to do some trash the dress shots! haha
(Just search Trash The Dress on Google to know what I'm referring to OR http://trashthedressaustralia.wordpress.com/)

Oh and a special mention to their lovely daughter Madison, 10yrs, who did the most amazing job at the Church with her reading. I was very impressed, well done Maddi.

The wedding was held at the gorgeous Peppers - Lockyer Vally. Everywhere you look there is a photographic opportunity. Beautiful. A must stay!
Oh my gosh, and the church at Rosewood. WOW! I was really suprised, inside it's huge, and just beautiful, stop in if your driving by - St Bridids church, Railway Street, Rosewood.

We were so lucky, with all the crazy storms lately - it was such a gorgeous sunny day - Just perfect.
xo














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

more great pix C , talk lata xxdad

Anonymous said...

really beautiful photos, of really beautiful people and places