Tuesday, July 15, 2008

David & Anita's Wedding

Owww, what a gorgeous day! I met up with Anita & David briefly in Brisbane last week, and knew their special day was going to be fun! They are so friendly & warm. We chatted and chatted about our puppy dogs, and even decided to do a trash the dress session on the beach after their ceremony. Unfortunately though, well, we were fortunate too! When the day came, it was too wet by the time we headed to the beach. FORTUNATLY there was not a drop during the ceremony and photographs at the gorgeous Mouse House. Oh my gosh! You HAVE TO escape to this place, up in Springbrook. WOW! So beautiful!! And the little cottage was just stunning. I can't wait to go stay there one weekend myself.

It was the most beautiful little ceremony, with just two guests Wayne from the Mouse House, and Anita's lovely friend, Sam. Whom she bumped into in Brissy, and was a huge help with dress disaster help, make-up, hair & holding my light - thank you so much Sam - it wouldn't have been the same without you. It was just so so special to be apart of their day, I felt very privileged.
The vows bought a tear to my eye, written by Anita and conducted by Marlee from Heart2 Heart Ceremonies.
My favorite celebrant on the Coast, Marlee is a wealth of knowledge and gives her couples so many wonderful options. David & Anita had a sand ceremony, using the sand from their home, all the way up in Townsville.
Their family and friends are busting to see their photographs, as they will be presented to them all as part of their celebrations when they return home. Congratulations guys, and thanks again for having me apart of your day - it was beautiful. xoxo

I got up bright an early today (5.30am - as i WAS shooting up in Brissy, but yet again, the wet weather has had me cancel an outdoor shoot - however it gave me time to upload loads of images from their day. Enjoy :-)

How awesome is the red dress, oh oh, and how sweet is the Mouse House resident doggy.

























No comments: