Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sheeba & Chris's Wedding 18th April 2008

How funny it was to get the job sheet back from Sheeba & Chris, to discover they live a few doors down from my family home where I grew up!

Sheeba & Chris! What a lovely couple, this was such an awesome relaxed wedding, with a fantastic bridal party who made it so easy. The weather was a little bit iffy, started off pretty dark and wet! But we were so lucky that it stopped just in time! They were married under the Arbor at the beautiful Sirromet Winery. What a setting! Just gorgeous, and I hear the food is divine!

Oh Sheeba, your pussy cat shot looks awesome! Hehe. How cute is he!

Check out some of the shots, and let me know what you think...



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh my god! These are gorgeous! I've always wanted to go check out Sirromet... I would never have believed it was so lovely. I love the sunset pic of everyone throwing confetti!
BEAUTIFUL!