Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Victorsen Family

All the way from Blackwater! Great to meet Matt, Jo, Chantell & Nick, & have the pleasure of photographing their family & Jo's 35 week old bump. Hehe How cute are the two little girls, these cousins were very excited about being able to dress up & have a picture taken together. Love it. And can't believe how articulate some children are, straight up I was greeted " Hello Catherine! Your here to take our photograph!". Hope the concert was awesome guys, I'm sure you had a blast! Good luck with the big drive home ;-)
Oh yes, and special thanks to Dean Baxter for referring them onto me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Catherine,
If these are any indication of what is yet to come...I can't wait to see the rest of them!
I can't believe how photographic my kids are...they look awesome! I've never seen them like this before.

Jo Victorsen