Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Elissa, Charlotte and buba Don

A family holiday on the Gold Coast, meant the perfect opportunity for these guys to have some beachy images done. Was just a shame dada Stephen couldn't make it, but I'm sure he will love what we got.

Buba Don had never visited the beach before, and loved digging in the sand as much as little Charlotte loved jumping on the log and giggling with excitement as it splashed over into the shore.

How cute are these guys, you've probably seen them before as I regularly photograph the Hoeys. How lucky am I!!
Man I love my job, the returning families like these guys make it an absolute pleasure doing what I do.
So father’s day is approaching, and that’s what these will be for, so drop me a line if you would like to do something similar! It's great fun playing by the sea! :-)










No comments: